Delicious Libations and Savory Bites
Handcrafted Cocktails Paired With Savory Bites. This goes beyond the standard drinks that you will find in any bar, to the signature creations made with care by mixologists. Not to worry as you will taste some of Oxford’s best craft beer too! Each stop pairs its libations with a mouthwatering food tasting designed to tantalize your taste buds. All handcrafted cocktails, beer and tastings are including in the price of the tour. All tour participants must be 21 years or older.
- This 2.5 hour guided tour starts off at the Graduate Oxford Hotel and travels to four of the best bars and restaurants on the Historic Oxford Square.
- Sample signature cocktails from Oxford’s best and the local craft beer Mississippi is famous for
- Along the way your local tour guide will share bits of local history, folklore and even the historical significance of the spirts you sample.
- Learn about the local characters who breathe life into our city and make a few new friends along the way.
- Perfect for locals, tourists, out-of-town friends and family, beer and cocktail connoisseurs, history buffs, wedding parties, couples looking for a unique date night, and anyone looking for a fun excursion, group activity, or office outing.
- Tasting includes signature and seasonal handcrafted cocktails, craft beer, and savory bites from Oxford’s top chefs!